- Healthbuddy Gomax Yoga Mat
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rosemary & Jojoba Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Nail Clipper
- Healthbuddy Noknok Soft-tip Nasal Aspirator
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Cotton Swabs
- Zerotox Handmade Orange & Lemongrass Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Sandal & Almond Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rose & Mint Shaving Soap
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Lavender Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Lotion
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade After Shave Lotion 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Care Wallet Tissue (8 Sheets* 4 Ply) (6 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Pocket Tissue (10 Sheets*3ply) (10 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Tissue (100 Pulls*2ply)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Strawberry Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Mint & Neem Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Blue Elephant Toothbrush (Baby Boy)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pink Penguin Toothbrush (Baby Girl)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Aloevera 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx Massage Oil 25 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Heat Sensitive Colour Changing Spoon
- Healthbuddy Noknok Silicone Baby Spoon
- Healthbuddy Herbal Brahmi Amla Hair Oil 200 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 250 ML
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 150 ML (Wide Neck)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Watermelon Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pineapple Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Duck Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Strawberry Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple (WIDE Base)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Neem & Teatree 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Rose & Honey 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Heena & Alovera 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Jasmine Mogra 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Sandalwood 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Mix Fruit 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lavender 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lemon 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Amla & Bhringraj 210 Ml
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (S)
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (L)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Neem – Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Heena Tulsi Conditioning Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Ctc Tea (With Chai Masala)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Stress Herbal Body Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Headache Relief Oil
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf 100 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Natural Loofah
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Orthodox Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Flax Seeds (100.0000 Gm)
- Healthbuddy B.P Monitor Power Adapter
- Healthbuddy B.P. Monitor
- Healthbuddy Digital Thermometer
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Ctc Tea 150 Gms
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Grooming Box
- Healthbuddy Organic Fenugreek (100 gm)
- Handyware Kids Lunch Box
- Healthbuddy Cotton Swabs (100 Stems)
- Handyware Oil Canister 690 Ml
- Handyware Small Canister 880 Ml
- Handyware Mini Canister 500 Ml
- Handyware Midi Canister 1.1 Ltr
- Handyware Jumbo Canister 8.3 Ltr
- Handyware Flip Flop Water Bottle 550 ml
- Handyware Large Canister 5.1 Ltr
- Aasaan Mini Dust Wiper
- Aasaan Toilet Cleaning Brush + Stand
- Aasaan Floors & Tiles Scrubber
- Aasaan Dust Pan With Brush
- Healthbuddy Omega-3 Fatty Acids Softgel Capsules(30 Cap)
- Aasaan Clothes Scrub Brush
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Herbal Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Evervital Softgel Capsules (30 Cap)
- Healthbuddy Care Scientific Compressor Nebulizer
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Gobind Bhog Rice (5 Kgs)
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walking Stick
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walker
- Healthbuddy Care Pain Relief Hot & Cold Pack
- Healthbuddy Care Waist Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Cervical Collar (L)
- Healthbuddy Care Knee Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Ankle Support Belt (L)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Hair-Loss Herbal Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Fenugreek Capsules
- Healthbuddy Gomax Unisex Sports Water Bottle 600 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Almond Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Dandruff Herbal Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Flaxseed Oil Softgel Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Ashwagandha Anti Stress Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets
- Healthbuddy Herbal Garcinia Cambogia Slim ‘N’ Fit
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx
- Healthbuddy Herbal Memoria Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Rheumatic Oil
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gm (CONT)
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam CTC Tea 250 GM
- Healthbuddy Herbal Virgin Coconut Oil
- Healthbuddy Medicine Bag
- Healthbuddy Wellness Pillow
- Healthbuddy Stoptar
- Healthbuddy Seniors Adult Diaper
- Healthbuddy Pain Relief Cotton Crepe Bandage
- Healthbuddy Natural Toothpick
- Healthbuddy Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelet
- Healthbuddy Natural Fruit & Food Skewer
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit Pantiliners
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit
- Healthbuddy Green Tea
- Healthbuddy Dental Floss Picks
- Healthbuddy Manicure & Pedicure Set
Grooming. Is the word potentially and significantly related only to women? In today’s rat race and all that poise, everyone irrespective of gender needs proper grooming and careful attention to take care of them. To look good is not just to charm everyone around you. Looking good imparts a feel good factor which automatically increases your confidence level and boosts your performance at your workplace or at other places.
Shaving is an integral part of men’s grooming but the task is misinterpreted by many. It is thought to be a task that takes no time. Even though shaving itself is not a gruesome task to perform its pre and post caring needs much detailed attention and limelight. We are sure you all are well aware of the fact that shaving gets your skin rough and many other skin problems tag along after shaving over a stretched and extensive period of time. Shaving is an art. But a carefree shaving is sure to give you dissatisfaction soon enough. Shaving precisely scratches the surface of your skin and with little or no moisture on, you might as well end up with itching, irritation, razor bumps, burns, inflammations and even ingrown hair that the skin endures. This makes it necessary to condition your whiskers before shaving to ensure a comfortable and smooth close shave with minimal or no irritation.
Welcome Zerotox as it helps you to prepare for your next encounter with those sharp blades and soften up that spiny beard! Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil aids to effectively soften that prickly hard beard for a smoother and easier close shave and renders extra lubrication for a zero-irritation shaving experience!! It is lightweight and all natural lubricating oil with Almond, Jojoba, Eucalyptus and Rosemary. What makes it par excellence is that it is SLS and Paraben free. Now if SLS and Paraben sounded alien to you, read on:
- SLS or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a cheap, chemical compound, an anionic detergent found in most of the cosmetics, soaps and beauty care products. It is an emulsifier and surfactant which essentially suggests that it helps to break down the surface tension and separate the molecules so as to allow better contact between the product and your hair. On application of a product with SLS, it not only touches your skin but gets through it and mixes with your blood stream. SLS has reportedly been considered to be a “moderate hazard” that has been on numerous occasions linked to skin irritation, organ toxicity, neurotoxicity, endocrine disruption and also cancer.
- Paraben is also a class of chemical preservative widely used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry. They easily penetrate the skin. Several studies and researches have implied that parabens interfere with hormone functions. They have been found to mimic estrogens, the primary female hormone important for sexual and reproductive development. They may also interfere with male reproductive functions. Methylparaben on application to skin can react with UVB and lead to increased skin aging and DNA damage.
The oil is a unique blend of essential oils absolutely free of toxins which have stunning effects on the skin. To have the best shaving experience of your life, this pre-shave prep is extremely important! You’d know not till you do it! Almond oil is universally known for its skin-smoothening properties. The almond oil in the pre-shave oil helps to soften the skin and the beard to rev it up for a smooth close shave. Jojoba oil is similar to human skin oil (sebum). It balances our skin oil production on application. Used as a shaving prep, it prepares the skin for a smoother shave and leaves super-soft skin when done. Shaving comes with its own set of spinoffs like cuts, abrasions, irritations, burns etc. It can be minimized in many amazing ways. Eucalyptus oil if known to all is refreshing oil and a natural antiseptic – just apt for shaving. Rosemary oil is refreshing and aromatic having great medicinal and healing effects. It suitably avoids razor burns and infections. Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil is slightly aromatic and hence you can use it with your favourite shaving cream, soap, aftershave or cologne.
The product contains no alcohol or mineral oil and is vegan without any animal ingredients.
Use the high performance and toxin free Pre Shave Oil from Zerotox and you are sure to swear by it forever.
The benefits of Helthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil lies in the very purpose of using the oil. We can throw light on the purpose of using this essential oil which will help you know the general and overall benefits of using pre-shave oil. Apart from this, there are specific significances of the other ingredients used in preparing the product. Saying so let’s take a quick look at the scope of Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil –
- SLS & Paraben free, hence, it is more than safe for your sensitive skin’s health and goodness.
- Made with all-natural ingredients like almond oil, jojoba oil, eucalyptus oil and rosemary oil.
- Helps to soften the whiskers and cushion the skin to protect it from the harsh effects of shaving.
- Adds sleekness to the skin.
- Improves the overall protection of your skin from the harsh razor blades while shaving.
- Designed to provide an additional layer of protection to the skin.
- It moisturises the skin.
- Protects the skin from razor burns, razor bumps, irritations, infections etc.
- Especially helpful while travelling if you are unsure of the water quality and its effects on your skin.
- Has a thin consistency and hence doesn’t clog the razor and can be quickly rinsed off from your skin.
- The oil renders a protective layer of lubrication between your delicate facial skin and the sharp edge of the razor, therefore reducing the skin irritation that often occurs as a result of shaving. By softening the stubble, it allows the razor to cleanly remove hair, giving you a close shave while at the same time protecting you from ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
How to apply –
To properly apply Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil, rinse your face thoroughly with warm water and apply a few drops of oil to the palm of your hand. Rub your palms together and gently massage the oil onto your face across the entire shaving area with equal coverage of the oil. Let the oil set on your skin for at least a minute. Apply your soap or cream lather to your face and proceed to shave as normal.
Zerotox has been named after much thought and importance imparted over the goal and objective of the brand. Zerotox signifies – Toxic free beauty care! All the products under the banner of Zerotox are SLS and Paraben free, the two commonly found chemicals in mostly pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry. Zerotox products are hence genuinely natural and safe without any harmful chemicals.
SLS or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a cheap, chemical compound, an anionic detergent found in most of the cosmetics, soaps and beauty care products. It is an emulsifier and surfactant which essentially suggests that it helps to break down the surface tension and separate the molecules so as to allow better contact between the product and your hair. On application of a product with SLS, it not only touches your skin but gets through it and mixes with your blood stream. SLS has reportedly been considered to be a “moderate hazard” that has been on numerous occasions linked to skin irritation, organ toxicity, neurotoxicity, endocrine disruption and also cancer.
Paraben is a widely used chemical preservative in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. They easily penetrate the skin. Several studies and researches have implied that parabens interfere with hormone functions. They have been found to mimic estrogens, the primary female sex hormone. They may also interfere with male reproductive functions. Methylparaben on application to skin can react with UVB and lead to increased skin ageing and DNA damage.
Off late, pre-shave oil has remained a hot topic debated over often and more. There are those who advocate the use of pre-shave oil and then there’s this bunch who apparently believe that the usage of pre-shave oil makes no difference whatsoever in their shaving experience. We suggest, understand the scope of the product, use it yourself and then decide! Word of mouth is always not the only option!! Pre-shave oil is the preliminary stage of shaving to prep up for the process. Almost every man would accept that shaving regularly definitely gets their skin and stubble rougher with every passing shave. Shaving comes with its own set of curses like cuts, razor bumps, razor burns, and irritation too. Overall shaving is not “an experience so smooth” quite often. This happens more when the skin is not properly lubricated. Proponents of preshave oil contend that they are an integral part of their shave routine significantly improving its quality. Detractors often claim that quality soaps and creams eliminate the need for pr eshave oils. In short, the term preshave oil applies to any oil that is applied prior to lather in an attempt to soften the beard and make the skin suppler.
While shaving, as the sharp blade of the razor glides across the skin, the skin gives in to the blade and bends conforming to the shape of the blade only if its supple and flexible. On the contrary, if the skin is dry, it will refuse to bend and that is when you end up getting cuts and nicks resulting to irritation and other significant issues. Pre-shave oil increases the suppleness and pliability of your skin by furnishing aplenty lubrication. This efficiently works to slash down the nicks and irritation, few common results of shaving. Skin which is well moisturized, lubricated and supple does not easily suffer from cuts and irritation as much as dry skin does. Potent and efficient pre-shave oil penetrates the skin easily which helps to retain the water in the skin in turn holding back the moisture and suppleness.
Zerotox is a toxic free beauty care zone, especially made for the beautiful you! Embrace Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil for that irritation-free smooth and supple healthy skin after every shaving experience. Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil contains essential ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Rosemary and Camphor.
Further illustration for better understanding –
Let’s consider examples for a clearer and deeper understanding. Think of your hands and skin during the time of the winters. It is dry and chapped easily leading to cuts and cracks. This is because your skin is not soft and supple and this is the very reason why you stock up on moisturizers and lubricants to soften your skin. But you surely do not face the same thing during the summers as the skin is moisturized somewhat already owing to the humidity – the reason why the skin is supple and flexible candidly bending without cracks and chips. Need more citations? Consider breaking a dry vs. a wet carrot or a dry vs. a wet branch of a tree. You know your answer!!
Significance of Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil –
If you have considered and understood the former illustrations, then you surely know by now the importance and significance of the scope of pre shave oils and why’d they work. The above mentioned are the very reasons why pre-shave oils are to work. Use pre-shave oil today and witness a dramatic decrease in the cuts and other shaving effects. This is not because these oils add lubrication under the blade but because they help the skin to retain moisture thereby leaving it suppler than you’d imagine it to be. Pre Shave Oil is a prep stage before a whole new shaving experience. There are these pre-shave oils which do not penetrate the skin and therefore just add a lubricating layer allowing your blade to glide through smoothly but do no good to moisturise and soften your skin. But Healthbuddy Zerotox Pre Shave Oil is made of these magnificent essential oils which penetrate deep through your skin and make it cushiony and pliable for a close and smooth shave sans of those unwanted slits and cuts. It acts as a barrier! It is an antidote to the ghastly shaving upshots. Step on a different stone and choose what many don’t. Kiss ZEROTOX! Make history, set example, TODAY!!
Zerotox products are SLS and Paraben free which make it evident that you are being offered no chemicals to harm your delicate skin. Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil is vegan with the goodness of Jojoba, Almond, Eucalyptus, Rosemary and few more beneficial excerpts sure to leave you with a clean and fragranced delight!
Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil contains only natural ingredients. It contains beneficial Almond and Jojoba excerpts apart from which there are ingredients like – Eucalyptus Oil, Rosemary along with Camphor. It is devoid of any harsh chemicals and preservatives like SLS and Paraben in it. Its outcomes are purely based on herbal formulations and there are absolutely no side effects to using this product. Hence, one can obviously conclude it is very safe for application on skin.
Follow the below given simple steps to use Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil and prep up for that psychedelic shaving ordeal. One that’d leave you wanting for a lifetime –
- First, wet your face and beard with water, warm preferably as it helps to saturate the skin and leave open the pores to allow good absorption of the oil.
- Second, pour few drops of the oil onto the palms of your hand, rub them together and apply evenly throughout the area to be shaved until absorbed completely.
- Last, lather up as per individual need and preference and follow the usual shaving technique.
You are good to go to encounter the change once through with the whole process!
Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil is available in a bottle of 210ml.
One 210ml bottle of Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil is priced only at Rs 290/-.
For any customer or other queries and suggestions, please feel free to contact on the following:
MICROSEC HEALTH BUDDY LIMITED,
Purba Salepur, Dr. Narman Bethun Sarani,
P.O. – Baruipur, South 24 Parganas,
Kolkata : 700144, West Bengal
Email: email@example.com Customer Care No – 033 3080 3036