- Healthbuddy Gomax Yoga Mat
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rosemary & Jojoba Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Nail Clipper
- Healthbuddy Noknok Soft-tip Nasal Aspirator
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Cotton Swabs
- Zerotox Handmade Orange & Lemongrass Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Sandal & Almond Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rose & Mint Shaving Soap
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Lavender Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Lotion
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade After Shave Lotion 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Care Wallet Tissue (8 Sheets* 4 Ply) (6 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Pocket Tissue (10 Sheets*3ply) (10 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Tissue (100 Pulls*2ply)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Strawberry Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Mint & Neem Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Blue Elephant Toothbrush (Baby Boy)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pink Penguin Toothbrush (Baby Girl)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Aloevera 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx Massage Oil 25 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Heat Sensitive Colour Changing Spoon
- Healthbuddy Noknok Silicone Baby Spoon
- Healthbuddy Herbal Brahmi Amla Hair Oil 200 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 250 ML
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 150 ML (Wide Neck)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Watermelon Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pineapple Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Duck Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Strawberry Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple (WIDE Base)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Neem & Teatree 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Rose & Honey 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Heena & Alovera 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Jasmine Mogra 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Sandalwood 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Mix Fruit 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lavender 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lemon 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Amla & Bhringraj 210 Ml
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (S)
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (L)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Neem – Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Heena Tulsi Conditioning Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Ctc Tea (With Chai Masala)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Stress Herbal Body Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Headache Relief Oil
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf 100 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Natural Loofah
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Orthodox Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Flax Seeds (100.0000 Gm)
- Healthbuddy B.P Monitor Power Adapter
- Healthbuddy B.P. Monitor
- Healthbuddy Digital Thermometer
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Ctc Tea 150 Gms
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Grooming Box
- Healthbuddy Organic Fenugreek (100 gm)
- Handyware Kids Lunch Box
- Healthbuddy Cotton Swabs (100 Stems)
- Handyware Oil Canister 690 Ml
- Handyware Small Canister 880 Ml
- Handyware Mini Canister 500 Ml
- Handyware Midi Canister 1.1 Ltr
- Handyware Jumbo Canister 8.3 Ltr
- Handyware Flip Flop Water Bottle 550 ml
- Handyware Large Canister 5.1 Ltr
- Aasaan Mini Dust Wiper
- Aasaan Toilet Cleaning Brush + Stand
- Aasaan Floors & Tiles Scrubber
- Aasaan Dust Pan With Brush
- Healthbuddy Omega-3 Fatty Acids Softgel Capsules(30 Cap)
- Aasaan Clothes Scrub Brush
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Herbal Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Evervital Softgel Capsules (30 Cap)
- Healthbuddy Care Scientific Compressor Nebulizer
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Gobind Bhog Rice (5 Kgs)
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walking Stick
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walker
- Healthbuddy Care Pain Relief Hot & Cold Pack
- Healthbuddy Care Waist Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Cervical Collar (L)
- Healthbuddy Care Knee Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Ankle Support Belt (L)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Hair-Loss Herbal Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Fenugreek Capsules
- Healthbuddy Gomax Unisex Sports Water Bottle 600 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Almond Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Dandruff Herbal Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Flaxseed Oil Softgel Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Ashwagandha Anti Stress Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets
- Healthbuddy Herbal Garcinia Cambogia Slim ‘N’ Fit
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx
- Healthbuddy Herbal Memoria Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Rheumatic Oil
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gm (CONT)
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam CTC Tea 250 GM
- Healthbuddy Herbal Virgin Coconut Oil
- Healthbuddy Medicine Bag
- Healthbuddy Wellness Pillow
- Healthbuddy Stoptar
- Healthbuddy Seniors Adult Diaper
- Healthbuddy Pain Relief Cotton Crepe Bandage
- Healthbuddy Natural Toothpick
- Healthbuddy Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelet
- Healthbuddy Natural Fruit & Food Skewer
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit Pantiliners
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit
- Healthbuddy Green Tea
- Healthbuddy Dental Floss Picks
- Healthbuddy Manicure & Pedicure Set
Quoting a retired Assam Tea planter, Mr. Ali Zaman, “Good leaf is good tea and this is where good plucking scores. The quality of leaf decreases from the bud downwards”.
To have a good cup of tea, you indeed need to select tea with the finest of leaves handpicked from the best of gardens. It is an art, yes, an art exuded from the want of perfection.
What is tea, if not flavourful and distinctively ambrosial? Why would anyone want to have a cup of tea which leaves no effect on the taste buds, heart and mind? To sit back, unwind and relax with an energetic cup of tea full of delectable aroma, colour and strength is all that most of us look forward to amidst the hectic and competitive races in today’s life.
Healthbuddy is privileged to bring you the finest of Assam Tea for you tea lovers to spruce up your energy and fill in vigour for a zesty life! To introduce you to Assam Tea, let us first acquaint you to the fact that Assam Tea is the most sought after tea in the whole world. The tea grown in the tropical hills of Assam, as the name suggests, is reputed for its briskness, strong body, malty flavour, and strong, bright colour. Assam tea, or various other blends containing Assam tea, is often sold as the much heard of “breakfast” teas. English Breakfast tea, Irish Breakfast tea, and Scottish Breakfast Tea are few of the common generic names that we come across in this context.
Assam Tea, as it is well known, can be briefly classified into two types – Assam CTC and Assam Orthodox.
Healthbuddy PREMIUM Assam Orthodox Tea is harvested in the second flush and is the more prized “tippy tea”, named thus for the golden tips that appear on the leaves.
Now, what is the meaning of Orthodox tea, is what you might be wondering. Orthodox tea is the opposite of CTC tea which is machine-processed to give uniformly sized bits of the tea leaves. Orthodox tea refers to the tea which is either hand-processed or which is rolled suing machine in a manner which mimics hand-rolling. Heathbuddy PREMIUM speciality Assam Orthodox tea is one such! It is a dark green and glossy whole leaf tea which after infusion surrenders a sweet tasting and full bodied cup of refreshing drink.
Choose Healthbuddy PREMIUM and give a refreshing treat to your taste buds!
“TEAS ARE DERIVED FROM A PLANT KNOWN AS CAMELLIA SINENSIS”. Assam – the name itself denotes distinctive black teas from the said region and hence the name Assam Tea. Assam is the world’s largest tea growing region. Assam teas are grown in the lowlands unlike the teas of Darjeeling and Nilgiris which are grown in the highlands. Assam teas have their own singular characteristics. The Assam tea bush grows in the valley of Brahmaputra region, a lowland region which is an area of clay soil rich with the nutrients of the floodplain. Once again, Assam is one of the most copious tea growing regions in the world. Assam teas are classified as a type of black tea and are often referred to as English breakfast tea or even Irish breakfast tea. Black teas from Assam teas are strong, tart, and malty with a deep reddish brown hue.
There are four separate plucking seasons of tea throughout the year. First flush (March – April), Second flush (May – June), Monsoon flush (July – September), and Autumnal flush (October – November). Unlike Darjeeling or other variants of teas, Assam tea is customarily mowed in a “first flush” and a “second flush.” The first flush is collected during late March. The second flush, amassed in May end, is the more prized “tippy tea,” named so for the golden tips that appear on the leaves. This second flush tea which is more golden tippy is sweeter and more full-bodied and is generally aforethought to be superior to the first flush tea. Dark green are the leaves of the Assam tea bush which are glossy and fairly wide. The bush bears beautiful and delicate white blossoms.
We never really give time to think if there are any health benefits of consuming black tea or not. All that we know and we feel that we need to know is just that drinking tea reenergizes our body, and the caffeine in the tea works as a central nervous system stimulant that helps us keep sailing through our long, hectic and competitive schedules. We want you to know that if consumed in limits, it can benefit your health too in certain ways. Read below:
- Mental alertness – The tea affects your thinking and alertness. Yes, you have known this only point right throughout. It aids you in staying up even if you are going sleepless over an extended period of time. But even the good things in life come with a caution! On over consumption of the tea, you can end up in reverse effects of having heart burn, headache, nervousness, irregular heartbeat, irritability. So, drink less to jive your life!
- Cancer prevention – Assam tea is known to contain phenolic compounds which have antioxidant properties which function to destroy reactive oxgen and nitrogen species on your cells. This thereby means that Assam tea “may be” responsible for reducing the risk of cancer.
- Cardiovascular health – Tea contains flavonoids (a class of plant pigments) which improve endothelial function which is the function of the lining inside the cardiac valves, blood vessels and other body cavities. Flavonoids from black and green tea stop plaque from building up inside the arteries. Rightly thus, tea is linked to being the reason to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Decreased risk of Parkinson’s disease – Consumption of Assam tea or any beverage containing caffeine may decrease your risk of developing Parkinson’s disease.
Orthodox Teas are often acknowledged to be the “Champagne of teas” as they are more nuanced and complex. These teas are whole leaf teas which are prepared using the traditional process of making tea i.e. either hand processed or machine rolled in a way that mimics hand rolling.
Whole leaf teas take longer time to brew and release its flavour. Unlike small leaf teas or CTC, these teas produce a very subtle flavour with great aroma. Pour freshly boiled water on tea and allow closed brewing for at least a minute. For a stronger cup, brew for 3 minutes but not more than 5 minutes. Add sweetener as per individual preference. It is best enjoyed without milk.
Unlike CTC teas, Orthodox grade of teas are long leaf or broken teas which are manufactured using hand process or traditional machines the rolling of which mimic hand process.
Assam is known to produce the largest and best quality tea in the world. It produces some premium quality Orthodox teas every year. Our tea blend consists of expertly chosen tea leaves which offer a refreshingly distinct taste and strength to enliven one’s morning like none other. Our undifferentiated tea is nuanced and is picked in the first and second flushes which produce the finest class of teas. Orthodox teas are boiled with water and allowed to steep for few minutes for the leaves to infuse and release their subtle, malty and tart flavour. The bright red liquor in the cup after preparation leaves a prominent aftertaste in the mouth. A must-have for tea lovers who like their cup of tea fresh and soothing!
No. Healthbuddy PREMIUM Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf is not organic.
Flush specifies the four different plucking seasons throughout the year, each known for its distinctive flavour. First Flush (March-April), Second Flush (May-June), Monsoon Flush (July-September), and Autumnal Flush (October-November) are the conventional names and picking periods.
i) First Flush (Easter Flush) is the plucking done for the first time after the comatose months of winter. The leaves from this flush are light green in hue and very tender. The drink brewed from these leaves is bright, clear, and light with a pleasantly brisk flavour.
ii) Second Flush (Spring Flush) is famous for its quality. The leaf acquires a purplish bloom. The liquor brewed is mellow, rich and full-bodied the hue of which is more of amber with a tinge of fruity tone to it.
iii) Monsoon Flush (Summer Flush) is the longest plucking period. This is when the heavy rains pour in with the onset of monsoon. The liquor gets stronger but the overall quality generally suffers during this time.
iv) Autumnal Flush is every one’s favourite; the tea has a light coppery tinge with a delicate character.
The tea in tea bags is processed entirely by machine. The industry term for the stuff that makes it to a tea bag is dust or fannings. Only the smallest and remnant particles of tea left over after mass production make it to the tea bags. Human hands never enter the processing of these teas; hence the result is correspondingly soulless.
Whole-leaf tea needs room to spread out and release its flavour. This isn’t technically possible in a small tea bag. Breaking up the tea leaf so it can steep within a bag changes the tea attributes. Tannins from small particles quickly get released into hot water which promotes over-steeped and bitter tea that dries out your tongue. Tea bags fail to bear several infusions. All their flavour is quickly dispersed. Watch the tea leaves unfurl as you brew your favourite drink!
It is grown in the lowlands of the region of Assam – the world’s largest tea-growing region, lying on either side of the Brahmaputra River, and bordering Bangladesh and Burma (Myanmar).
Healthbuddy PREMIUM Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf comes in a tin box of 100gms.
Typical values per 100gm of product
Energy (kcal) : 365
Protein (g) : 23
Carbohydrates (g) : 64
Sugar (g) : 3.95
Total fat (g) : 0.79
The tea should be stored in a cool, dry and odour free place to avoid losing out on the strength and aroma.
A 100gm tin box of the tea is priced at Rs 150/- only.
For any customer or other queries and suggestions, please feel free to contact on the following:
MICROSEC HEALTH BUDDY LIMITED,
Purba Salepur, Dr. Narman Bethun Sarani,
P.O. – Baruipur, South 24 Parganas,
Kolkata : 700144, West Bengal
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Care No – 033 3080 3036