- Healthbuddy Gomax Yoga Mat
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rosemary & Jojoba Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Nail Clipper
- Healthbuddy Noknok Soft-tip Nasal Aspirator
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Cotton Swabs
- Zerotox Handmade Orange & Lemongrass Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Sandal & Almond Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rose & Mint Shaving Soap
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Lavender Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Lotion
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade After Shave Lotion 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Care Wallet Tissue (8 Sheets* 4 Ply) (6 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Pocket Tissue (10 Sheets*3ply) (10 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Tissue (100 Pulls*2ply)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Strawberry Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Mint & Neem Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Blue Elephant Toothbrush (Baby Boy)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pink Penguin Toothbrush (Baby Girl)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Aloevera 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx Massage Oil 25 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Heat Sensitive Colour Changing Spoon
- Healthbuddy Noknok Silicone Baby Spoon
- Healthbuddy Herbal Brahmi Amla Hair Oil 200 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 250 ML
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 150 ML (Wide Neck)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Watermelon Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pineapple Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Duck Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Strawberry Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple (WIDE Base)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Neem & Teatree 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Rose & Honey 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Heena & Alovera 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Jasmine Mogra 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Sandalwood 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Mix Fruit 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lavender 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lemon 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Amla & Bhringraj 210 Ml
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (S)
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (L)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Neem – Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Heena Tulsi Conditioning Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Ctc Tea (With Chai Masala)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Stress Herbal Body Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Headache Relief Oil
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf 100 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Natural Loofah
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Orthodox Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Flax Seeds (100.0000 Gm)
- Healthbuddy B.P Monitor Power Adapter
- Healthbuddy B.P. Monitor
- Healthbuddy Digital Thermometer
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Ctc Tea 150 Gms
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Grooming Box
- Healthbuddy Organic Fenugreek (100 gm)
- Handyware Kids Lunch Box
- Healthbuddy Cotton Swabs (100 Stems)
- Handyware Oil Canister 690 Ml
- Handyware Small Canister 880 Ml
- Handyware Mini Canister 500 Ml
- Handyware Midi Canister 1.1 Ltr
- Handyware Jumbo Canister 8.3 Ltr
- Handyware Flip Flop Water Bottle 550 ml
- Handyware Large Canister 5.1 Ltr
- Aasaan Mini Dust Wiper
- Aasaan Toilet Cleaning Brush + Stand
- Aasaan Floors & Tiles Scrubber
- Aasaan Dust Pan With Brush
- Healthbuddy Omega-3 Fatty Acids Softgel Capsules(30 Cap)
- Aasaan Clothes Scrub Brush
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Herbal Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Evervital Softgel Capsules (30 Cap)
- Healthbuddy Care Scientific Compressor Nebulizer
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Gobind Bhog Rice (5 Kgs)
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walking Stick
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walker
- Healthbuddy Care Pain Relief Hot & Cold Pack
- Healthbuddy Care Waist Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Cervical Collar (L)
- Healthbuddy Care Knee Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Ankle Support Belt (L)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Hair-Loss Herbal Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Fenugreek Capsules
- Healthbuddy Gomax Unisex Sports Water Bottle 600 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Almond Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Dandruff Herbal Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Flaxseed Oil Softgel Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Ashwagandha Anti Stress Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets
- Healthbuddy Herbal Garcinia Cambogia Slim ‘N’ Fit
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx
- Healthbuddy Herbal Memoria Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Rheumatic Oil
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gm (CONT)
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam CTC Tea 250 GM
- Healthbuddy Herbal Virgin Coconut Oil
- Healthbuddy Medicine Bag
- Healthbuddy Wellness Pillow
- Healthbuddy Stoptar
- Healthbuddy Seniors Adult Diaper
- Healthbuddy Pain Relief Cotton Crepe Bandage
- Healthbuddy Natural Toothpick
- Healthbuddy Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelet
- Healthbuddy Natural Fruit & Food Skewer
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit Pantiliners
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit
- Healthbuddy Green Tea
- Healthbuddy Dental Floss Picks
- Healthbuddy Manicure & Pedicure Set
Babies… There is a lot to know about them, things which are extremely adorable and important information at the same time, especially to the mums. To know that, corresponding to this product, the first question should be what are teethers and why and how are they useful for babies?
Well, as we all know, most of the babies try to put things they get near their hands into their mouth at an early age. Somehow, they find doing so very comforting. When babies are teething, they tend to chew on things. Favourite stuffed toys, edges of baby books, their blankets, other soft things they find at hand and of course the not-to-forget one, their own fingers are an easy target to chew on. This is not healthy for the baby as many harmful germs might enter the body causing your little one to fall sick. However, teethers play an important role as during teething, chewing on teethers help to strengthen the gums of the tot.
Now, what are “Teethers”? And how are they helpful for babies?
Teethers are usually made of rubber, plastic or wood and are available in various shapes, sizes, designs and colours. They are designed in a way that the babies get an easy grip to put it in their mouth. Teethers are not hard in nature and provide adequate resistance.
It is soothing for a baby to chew on teethers as their tender, delicate and soft gums feel good when slight pressure is exerted on them. But not to forget, the teethers are not to be too hard as they can hurt your baby’s delicate gums. In this context, it is needless to say that the parents need to pick non-toxic teethers as the babies put it directly in their mouth.
We adore your toddler as much as you do! And we are much aware of your baby’s teething phase! Not just that bit, we also realise the importance of maintaining the hygiene and safety laterally as we are talking about babies, yes, the most delicate ones amongst us!
So, we bring to you attractive and hygienic cute silicone teethers to allow you and your tot smile away the phase! Noknok Baby Teethers are completely BPA & LEAD free, the first and foremost feature you SHOULD look for in your baby’s teethers. Also, our teethers do not have toxic paint on them. They are extremely soft and gentle on your buttercup’s gums whilst promoting the normal growth of your baby’s teeth, protecting the gums and increasing appetite. The size of Noknok teethers is just apt, neither too big, nor too small for your baby’s mouth and grip.
Discover a variety of colourful and attractive teethers for your bundle of joy while ensuring both safety and comfort. Choose from the following variants:
- Fruity Strawberry
- Juicy Pineapple
- Yummy Watermelon
- Ding Dong Duck
Baby teethers are essential for the growth and normal development process of a baby. During its developmental stage, a baby goes through a teething phase when the gums feel itchy and swell as the teeth underneath are in the process to sprout up. This is the time when the babies are irritated and happen to be in a disturbed mood which ends up in having them crying. Mommies have a really tough time managing the little ones during this phase. It is then when the teethers aid them from this irritation as they chew on them. When the teethers apply gentle pressure on the tender gums, the babies feel better and comfortable. But to choose teethers for your baby, the first and foremost is the safety feature. As it goes inside the mouth, it is important you choose a safe, hygienic and non-toxic teether for your tot. Choose Noknok Duck Baby Teether and let your worries fly away.
Features and benefits of Noknok Duck Baby Teether:
- BPA and LEAD free
Noknok Teethers are free from BPA and LEAD and hence are not harmful for your delicate darling!
- EVA + Water Material
Makes it non-toxic, apropos for internal uses for your baby.
- Soft and durable
The material is soft to prevent any injuries to the tender gums of your baby.
- Stress-crack proof
Made of EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), the teethers are stress-crack resistant which means may how much your baby plays or chews around with it, the material shall never break in to your little one’s mouth.
- Textured designs
The textured designs make it look more attractive alongside making it more a satisfying experience for the baby to chew the teethers.
- Fitting size
The assortment of different attractive designs and colours come in small and handy sizes which fit in perfectly in your baby’s hands.
- Easy to clean
The teethers are easy to clean for reuse. Clean the teether thoroughly or boil it in water for about 3-5 minutes before use. Immediately after use, clean it and stock in a dry container.
Noknok Duck Baby Teethers should be cleaned regularly to upkeep the safety meter of babies. Clean the teethers using lukewarm water and a mild detergent or simply wash it in the dishwasher. Do not boil the teethers or place them in the microwave.
Babies go through a phase of teething which is generic and normal to all. It is during this time when the babies remain irritated and the mommies have a hard time managing the cranky mood of their little ones. During this phase, teethers help to calm and soothe babies. Noknok Baby Teethers are BPA free projecting safety and hygiene for our baby. The material is soft and gentle on the tender gums. This ensures that your darling baby forgets about the teething pain in no time at all!
Yes. The water filling along with the BPA-free and non-toxic EVA material outside is absolutely harmless.
Noknok Duck Baby Teethers have been designed and prepared specifically for the little ones who are in their teething phase and are able to withstand a bite. To ensure the safety of your little baby, please check the teethers every time before use for any signs of wear and tear. In case of any damage, kindly replace the product.
Yes. Noknok Duck Baby Teethers are dishwasher safe for cleaning.
No. Noknok Duck Baby Teethers and other baby products do not contain any harmful plasticisers and are made of safe and hygienic BPA-free materials. The materials used meet the highest requirements and safety standards ensuring the very best to babies.
Even though Noknok Duck Baby Teethers are made from high-quality and durable materials, it is advisable to keep a regular check on the teethers for any sign of wear and tear to ensure complete safety of your baby. On any display of possible damage, please replace the product.
Yes. Noknok has a spectrum of assortment to offer. Noknok Baby Teethers are available in four different, cute and colourful designs. Choose your one from – Ding Dong Apple, Yummy Watermelon, Juicy Pineapple and Fruity Strawberry.
Noknok Duck Baby Teethers are priced at only Rs 225/-.
For any customer or other queries and suggestions, please feel free to contact on the following:
MICROSEC HEALTH BUDDY LIMITED,
Purba Salepur, Dr. Narman Bethun Sarani,
P.O. – Baruipur, South 24 Parganas,
Kolkata : 700144, West Bengal
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Care No – 033 3080 3036