- Healthbuddy Gomax Yoga Mat
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rosemary & Jojoba Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Nail Clipper
- Healthbuddy Noknok Soft-tip Nasal Aspirator
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Cotton Swabs
- Zerotox Handmade Orange & Lemongrass Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Sandal & Almond Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rose & Mint Shaving Soap
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Lavender Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Lotion
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade After Shave Lotion 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Care Wallet Tissue (8 Sheets* 4 Ply) (6 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Pocket Tissue (10 Sheets*3ply) (10 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Tissue (100 Pulls*2ply)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Strawberry Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Mint & Neem Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Blue Elephant Toothbrush (Baby Boy)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pink Penguin Toothbrush (Baby Girl)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Aloevera 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx Massage Oil 25 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Heat Sensitive Colour Changing Spoon
- Healthbuddy Noknok Silicone Baby Spoon
- Healthbuddy Herbal Brahmi Amla Hair Oil 200 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 250 ML
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 150 ML (Wide Neck)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Watermelon Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pineapple Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Duck Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Strawberry Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple (WIDE Base)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Neem & Teatree 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Rose & Honey 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Heena & Alovera 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Jasmine Mogra 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Sandalwood 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Mix Fruit 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lavender 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lemon 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Amla & Bhringraj 210 Ml
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (S)
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (L)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Neem – Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Heena Tulsi Conditioning Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Ctc Tea (With Chai Masala)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Stress Herbal Body Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Headache Relief Oil
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf 100 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Natural Loofah
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Orthodox Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Flax Seeds (100.0000 Gm)
- Healthbuddy B.P Monitor Power Adapter
- Healthbuddy B.P. Monitor
- Healthbuddy Digital Thermometer
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Ctc Tea 150 Gms
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Grooming Box
- Healthbuddy Organic Fenugreek (100 gm)
- Handyware Kids Lunch Box
- Healthbuddy Cotton Swabs (100 Stems)
- Handyware Oil Canister 690 Ml
- Handyware Small Canister 880 Ml
- Handyware Mini Canister 500 Ml
- Handyware Midi Canister 1.1 Ltr
- Handyware Jumbo Canister 8.3 Ltr
- Handyware Flip Flop Water Bottle 550 ml
- Handyware Large Canister 5.1 Ltr
- Aasaan Mini Dust Wiper
- Aasaan Toilet Cleaning Brush + Stand
- Aasaan Floors & Tiles Scrubber
- Aasaan Dust Pan With Brush
- Healthbuddy Omega-3 Fatty Acids Softgel Capsules(30 Cap)
- Aasaan Clothes Scrub Brush
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Herbal Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Evervital Softgel Capsules (30 Cap)
- Healthbuddy Care Scientific Compressor Nebulizer
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Gobind Bhog Rice (5 Kgs)
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walking Stick
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walker
- Healthbuddy Care Pain Relief Hot & Cold Pack
- Healthbuddy Care Waist Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Cervical Collar (L)
- Healthbuddy Care Knee Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Ankle Support Belt (L)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Hair-Loss Herbal Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Fenugreek Capsules
- Healthbuddy Gomax Unisex Sports Water Bottle 600 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Almond Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Dandruff Herbal Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Flaxseed Oil Softgel Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Ashwagandha Anti Stress Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets
- Healthbuddy Herbal Garcinia Cambogia Slim ‘N’ Fit
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx
- Healthbuddy Herbal Memoria Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Rheumatic Oil
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gm (CONT)
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam CTC Tea 250 GM
- Healthbuddy Herbal Virgin Coconut Oil
- Healthbuddy Medicine Bag
- Healthbuddy Wellness Pillow
- Healthbuddy Stoptar
- Healthbuddy Seniors Adult Diaper
- Healthbuddy Pain Relief Cotton Crepe Bandage
- Healthbuddy Natural Toothpick
- Healthbuddy Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelet
- Healthbuddy Natural Fruit & Food Skewer
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit Pantiliners
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit
- Healthbuddy Green Tea
- Healthbuddy Dental Floss Picks
- Healthbuddy Manicure & Pedicure Set
Baby! You’re a Star!
Babies are ambrosial and delectable and that is irrefutable! Right from the day they are born, they demand all our attention, care, love and detailed ministration and with our entire acceptance remain in the spotlight for quite some time! Feeding a baby is among the top concerns most of the parents have. And why not… there’s so much to consider and render attention to each and every detail. Feeding a baby is not as easy as it sounds. They are so delicate and sensitive that almost anything slightly off the course may end up hurting the baby or make him or her fall prey to an illness. Feeding a baby is a round-the-clock commitment. And you need to look into the safety and hygiene in bottle feeding. Feeding your baby is one of your most important tasks as a new parent — but it’s not always simple. Lack of attention to the bottle from which the baby is fed and the overall process can lead to the baby spitting up, throwing out loud cries due to colic (stomach ache), gas. You might find them behaving fussing during or at the end of the feeding, have trouble in sucking from the bottle or gulping the milk even. These are signs that it’s high time you consider changing the bottle you feed your baby from.
We care for mothers and their little ones! Choose from Noknok range of products which are exclusively and ergonomically designed for your baby’s health, safety and convenience; and pamper your baby with ultra-ease and hygiene. With Noknok Plastic Feeding Bottle, give a natural bottle-feeding experience similar to breastfeeding to your little ones. Designed uniquely with a broader base below the nipples, the bottle ensures a balanced flow as you feed your little one! Now, why do we claim that our baby range is ergonomically designed to your baby’s perfect fit? Read on to know the reasons! We bet you’d be left craving to set your hands on one!
Firstly, Noknok Plastic Baby Feeding Bottle is carefully prepared as per the highest safety standards i.e. they are made of high quality food grade material in compliance with FDA. The bottle is made of food grade PP (Polypropylene) plastic. The nipples are of safe silicone (LSR) material. The products are free from harmful chemicals like BPA, Lead, PVC and Phthalates. The bottles have a wide neck which eases feeding and a smooth texture which simplifies cleaning unlike the rough neck bottles. The silicone spout is soft being gentle on your baby’s gums. But these features of the bottle didn’t yet include the important one. The bottle is designed ergonomically with an air valve at the base of the nipple. This valve prevents oxidation i.e. it doesn’t allow the air to mix with the milk and aids smooth milk flow venting out the air. This vacuum-free feeding eliminates air bubbles in the milk which helps with digestion and reduces colic (stomach ache), spit-up, burping and gas. These are the common reasons why a baby often cries during and after feeding and many mothers, doctors even fail to figure out the exact reason. It is COLIC! The unique no-vacuum design of the bottle also helps to preserve the important vitamins like Vitamin C, A and E in the milk. The internal vent system and concept design silicone teat work together to render a controlled flow of the milk so as to let the babies feed at their own comfortable pace. The bottle is a perfect example of leak proof design as it doesn’t spill even when it is kept upside down. The bottle has concaved sides for easy grip and handling.
Choose Noknok and give your baby a wonderful feeding experience!!
We care for mothers and their little ones! With Noknok Plastic Feeding Bottle, give a natural bottle-feeding experience to your little ones. Designed uniquely with a broader base below the nipples, the bottle ensures a balanced flow as you feed your little one! Choose from Noknok range of baby products and pamper your baby with ultra-ease, convenience and hygiene.
Significant product features –
Safe and hygienic PP (Polypropylene) material bottle
Silicone nipple (LSR) – It is super soft and concept design to provide a smooth and hassle free drinking experience!
100% free from BPA, Lead, PVC, and Phthalates – Completely safe and hygienic for your baby. The bottle doesn’t leach chemicals.
Wide neck – The ergonomic design makes preparing milk and cleaning of the bottle convenient!
Less colic, spit-up, burping and gas – the vacuum-free feeding aids digestion. Proper digestion is essential for babies. The positive pressure flow of vacuum free feeding is like breast feeding. It eliminates air bubbles and reduces colic, spit-up, burping and gas. It also helps to preserve important milk nutrients critical for health in infancy.
The internal vent system and silicone nipple work in collaboration to the control the milk flow so as to let babies feed at their own pace.
Leak-proof even when upside down with dust-free covers
Convenience in steam and water sterilization
Fitting design with concave sides to hold and fill conveniently
Lightweight and portable
Easy assembling, cleaning and using
Prepared under ISI Certification
BIS and FDA certified
Choose from –
150ml | 250ml
What’s included in the pack…
- 1x Feeding bottle (150ml)
- 1x LSR Nipple
- 1x Spill proof system cover
- 1x Screw Cap
Use only Healthbuddy Noknok Nipple with Healthbuddy Noknok bottles – available separately.
- Before and after each use, it should be sterilized in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes
- Avoid direct contact with hot surface
- Use baby feeders under adult supervision
- Replace nipple if it becomes sticky, enlarged, cracked or shows other signs of excessive wear
- Always test temperature of liquid before feeding baby
Do not allow baby to play with the packaging.
[IMPORTANT NOTICE: MOTHER’S MILK IS BEST FOR BABY]
Noknok Plastic Feeding Bottles are made of BPA, Lead, PVC and Phthalates free PP (Polypropylene) plastic. All components of the bottle are also BPA-free. Our nipples are also made of BPA-free safe and medical-grade silicone (LSR). The products are prepared under ISI certification in compliance with BIS and FDA. Noknok takes its commitment to quality sincerely and quality-control the products.
Colic generally refers to the suffering of a baby. It still happens to be a sort of mystery among many including mothers and certain rural doctors as well. It is a common condition where the baby during the first few months often starts crying supported by a fussy behaviour, at times non-stop and noticeably after feeding due to stomach or abdominal pain. The pain in the abdomen is caused by air or wind in the intestines which goes inside while feeding. This is why mothers should always opt for a vacuum-free or vented feeding bottle.
Most of the traditional bottles are linked to two major issues: vacuum and air. The air ingested by babies during feeding is known to cause spit-up, gas, burps, cramps, sleeplessness and other symptoms of discomfort associated with colic. If a bottle has a vacuum, it can get transfer air to the baby’s middle ear encouraging fluid to be drawn in. Conventional bottles which are non-vented are likely to grow vacuum while the baby is feeding, the reason being, babies suck constantly harder to get the milk. They tape their lips to the nipple while nursing but with the increasing vacuum, air is ingested by way of sluggish nipple seal. The vent in the nipple allows the air into the bottle letting it aerate the milk.
Noknok baby feeding bottles hold the benefits of the internal vent system through the air-valve present at the base of the nipple. The wide-neck bottle design is a preference of many mothers as the nipple has a broader base which avoids nipple confusion for the baby. Standard bottle nipples are narrower. Noknok Wide-neck bottle also eases the preparation of the formula and cleaning of the bottle.
Noknok Plastic Feeding Bottles can be credited for being different from standard feeding bottles owing to the following significant features along with the respective benefits –
- Safe and hygienic PP (Polypropylene) material bottle
- Silicone nipple (LSR) – It is super soft and concept design to provide a smooth and hassle free drinking experience!
- 100% free from BPA, Lead, PVC, and Phthalates – Completely safe and hygienic for your baby. The bottle doesn’t leach chemicals.
- Wide neck – The ergonomic design makes preparing milk and cleaning of the bottle convenient!
- Less colic, spit-up, burping and gas – the vacuum-free feeding aids digestion. Proper digestion is essential for babies. The positive pressure flow of vacuum free feeding is like breast feeding. It eliminates air bubbles and reduces colic, spit-up, burping and gas. It also helps to preserve important milk nutrients critical for health in infancy.
- The internal vent system and silicone nipple work in collaboration to the control the milk flow so as to let babies feed at their own pace.
- Leak-proof even when upside down with dust-free covers
- Highly durable
- Convenience in steam and water sterilization
- Fitting design with concave sides to hold and fill conveniently
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy assembling, cleaning and using
- Prepared under ISI Certification
- BIS and FDA certified
Noknok Plastic Feeding Bottle is available in two capacities for your convenience to choose as per your baby’s age and requirement – 150ml and 250ml.
Yes. Noknok Plastic Feeding Bottles can be sterilized in a sterilizer or in boiling water.
Yes. Noknok Plastic Feeding Bottles and its components are dishwasher safe. We recommend loading them in the top rack of your dishwasher.
We would not recommend heating the feeding bottle in a microwave because it can create hotspots in milk or formula.
Noknok Plastic Feeding Bottles are vented and have an air-valve because of which it requires a specific nipple. Standard bottles carry vacuum inside which restrict the liquid flow leading to large holes in the nipple. Using such a nipple on Noknok feeding bottles might result in feeding your baby much too fast, causing them to choke.
One 150ml Noknok Plastic Feeding Bottle is priced only at Rs 150/-.
For any customer or other queries and suggestions, please feel free to contact on the following:
MICROSEC HEALTH BUDDY LIMITED,
Purba Salepur, Dr. Narman Bethun Sarani,
P.O. – Baruipur, South 24 Parganas,
Kolkata : 700144, West Bengal
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Care No – 033 3080 3036