- Healthbuddy Gomax Yoga Mat
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rosemary & Jojoba Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Nail Clipper
- Healthbuddy Noknok Soft-tip Nasal Aspirator
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Cotton Swabs
- Zerotox Handmade Orange & Lemongrass Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Sandal & Almond Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Rose & Mint Shaving Soap
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Lavender Face Wash
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Lotion
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade After Shave Lotion 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Care Wallet Tissue (8 Sheets* 4 Ply) (6 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Pocket Tissue (10 Sheets*3ply) (10 Pcs)
- Healthbuddy Care Virgin Pulp Tissue (100 Pulls*2ply)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Strawberry Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Mint & Neem Body Wash 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Pre Shave Oil 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Blue Elephant Toothbrush (Baby Boy)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pink Penguin Toothbrush (Baby Girl)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Aloevera 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx Massage Oil 25 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Heat Sensitive Colour Changing Spoon
- Healthbuddy Noknok Silicone Baby Spoon
- Healthbuddy Herbal Brahmi Amla Hair Oil 200 Ml
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 250 ML
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Plastic Feeding Bottle 150 ML (Wide Neck)
- Healthbuddy Noknok Watermelon Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Pineapple Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Duck Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Strawberry Baby Teether
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Feeding Bottle Nipple (WIDE Base)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Neem & Teatree 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Face Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Rose & Honey 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Conditioner Heena & Alovera 210 ML
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Rose & Honey 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Body Wash Jasmine Mogra 210 Ml
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Sandalwood 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Mix Fruit 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lavender 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Soap Lemon 125 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Amla & Bhringraj 210 Ml
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (S)
- Aasaan Scrub Pad (L)
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Shampoo Neem – Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Handmade Heena Tulsi Conditioning Shampoo
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Ctc Tea (With Chai Masala)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Stress Herbal Body Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Headache Relief Oil
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Black Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam Orthodox Whole Leaf 100 Gm
- Healthbuddy Zerotox Natural Loofah
- Healthbuddy Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Orthodox Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gms
- Healthbuddy Organic Flax Seeds (100.0000 Gm)
- Healthbuddy B.P Monitor Power Adapter
- Healthbuddy B.P. Monitor
- Healthbuddy Digital Thermometer
- Healthbuddy Gold Assam Ctc Tea 150 Gms
- Healthbuddy Noknok Baby Grooming Box
- Healthbuddy Organic Fenugreek (100 gm)
- Handyware Kids Lunch Box
- Healthbuddy Cotton Swabs (100 Stems)
- Handyware Oil Canister 690 Ml
- Handyware Small Canister 880 Ml
- Handyware Mini Canister 500 Ml
- Handyware Midi Canister 1.1 Ltr
- Handyware Jumbo Canister 8.3 Ltr
- Handyware Flip Flop Water Bottle 550 ml
- Handyware Large Canister 5.1 Ltr
- Aasaan Mini Dust Wiper
- Aasaan Toilet Cleaning Brush + Stand
- Aasaan Floors & Tiles Scrubber
- Aasaan Dust Pan With Brush
- Healthbuddy Omega-3 Fatty Acids Softgel Capsules(30 Cap)
- Aasaan Clothes Scrub Brush
- Healthbuddy Herbal Baby Herbal Massage Oil
- Healthbuddy Evervital Softgel Capsules (30 Cap)
- Healthbuddy Care Scientific Compressor Nebulizer
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Gobind Bhog Rice (5 Kgs)
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walking Stick
- Healthbuddy Seniors Walker
- Healthbuddy Care Pain Relief Hot & Cold Pack
- Healthbuddy Care Waist Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Cervical Collar (L)
- Healthbuddy Care Knee Support Belt
- Healthbuddy Care Ankle Support Belt (L)
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Hair-Loss Herbal Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Fenugreek Capsules
- Healthbuddy Gomax Unisex Sports Water Bottle 600 Ml
- Healthbuddy Herbal Almond Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Anti Dandruff Herbal Hair Oil
- Healthbuddy Herbal Flaxseed Oil Softgel Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Ashwagandha Anti Stress Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets
- Healthbuddy Herbal Garcinia Cambogia Slim ‘N’ Fit
- Healthbuddy Herbal Pleasure Maxx
- Healthbuddy Herbal Memoria Capsules
- Healthbuddy Herbal Rheumatic Oil
- Healthbuddy Organic Premium Darjeeling Green Tea Whole Leaf 100 Gm (CONT)
- Healthbuddy Premium Assam CTC Tea 250 GM
- Healthbuddy Herbal Virgin Coconut Oil
- Healthbuddy Medicine Bag
- Healthbuddy Wellness Pillow
- Healthbuddy Stoptar
- Healthbuddy Seniors Adult Diaper
- Healthbuddy Pain Relief Cotton Crepe Bandage
- Healthbuddy Natural Toothpick
- Healthbuddy Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelet
- Healthbuddy Natural Fruit & Food Skewer
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit Pantiliners
- Healthbuddy Lingerie Fit
- Healthbuddy Green Tea
- Healthbuddy Dental Floss Picks
- Healthbuddy Manicure & Pedicure Set
We all are somewhat aware of the term ‘periods’ or menstruation, but do we really know the nitty-gritty of it?
Menstruation is both a blessing and a curse to certain women! Wondering why?
Menstruation is often painful for many women. Painful menstrual periods are periods when a woman gets minor or major crampy lower abdominal pain, back pain, sharp or aching pain that comes and goes, pain in the thighs, around the waist line and alike.
Although some pain during your period is normal, excessive pain is not. The medical term for painful menstrual periods is dysmenorrhoea.
Painful menstrual periods fall into two groups, depending on the cause:
- Primary dysmenorrhoea
- Secondary dysmenorrhoea
Primary dysmenorrhoea is menstrual pain that occurs around the time that menstrual periods first begin in otherwise healthy young women. This pain is usually not related to a specific problem with the uterus or other pelvic organs. Increased activity of the hormone prostaglandin, which is produced in the uterus, is thought to play a role in this condition. Secondary dysmenorrhoea is menstrual pain that develops later in women who have had normal periods and is often related to problems in the uterus or other pelvic organs, such as:
- Intrauterine device (IUD) made of copper
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Sexually transmitted infection
- Stress and anxiety
Why did we talk in length about this? Many women have painful periods. Sometimes, the pain makes it difficult to perform normal household, job, or school-related activities for a few days during each menstrual cycle. Painful menstruation is the leading cause of lost time from school and work among women in their teens and 20s. Even though it is inevitable in every woman’s life; it becomes a necessity as well to give her relief from this distressing pain so as to allow her work in peace.
With this virgin endeavour, we proudly launch Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets to bring a smile on the face of every woman during those distressed days of the month.
Choose Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets, Choose H.O.P.E ~ Hold On, Pain Ends!
Painful periods are common in teenagers and young adults. But with Healthbuddy it is no more a reason to fret about. As Healthbuddy Herbal brings to you Chum Pain Relief Tablets which is completely natural, made of herbal extracts, you are sure to smile away those days which were troublesome earlier. Now work, run or play freely, at home or on the go with Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets always by you!
Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets are completely safe for consumption as they are made of herbal extracts. They help to provide relief from symptoms associated with menstrual problems like:
- Bloating, etc.
The tablets contain ingredients which act to relieve pain and reduce swelling. It can be used to reduce period pain and relieve associated cramps in adolescents and women, aged 15 to 50 years.
But it is not meant to be used by women during pregnancy or lactation.
Suggested diet is light and easily digestible food. Better avoid pulses, oils and red chillies.
One bottle contains 60 tablets.
Suggested dosage: 1-3 tablets in the morning and evening with lukewarm water
Symptoms of menstrual cramps include:
- Throbbing or cramping pain in your lower abdomen that may be intense
- Dull, constant ache
- Pain that radiates to your lower back and thighs
Some women also experience:
- Loose stools
During your menstrual period, your uterus contracts to help expel its lining. Hormone-like substances (prostaglandins) involved in pain and inflammation trigger the uterine muscle contractions. Higher levels of prostaglandins are associated with more-severe menstrual cramps. Severe contractions may constrict the blood vessels feeding the uterus. The resulting pain can be compared to the chest pain that occurs when blocked blood vessels starve portions of the heart of food and oxygen. Menstrual cramps may also be caused by:
- Endometriosis - In this painful condition, the tissue that lines your uterus becomes implanted outside your uterus, most commonly on your fallopian tubes, ovaries or the tissue lining your pelvis.
- Uterine fibroids - These noncancerous growths in the wall of the uterus may be the cause of pain.
- Adenomyosis - In this condition, the tissue that lines your uterus begins to grow into the muscular walls of the uterus.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) - This infection of the female reproductive organs is usually caused by sexually transmitted bacteria.
- Cervical stenosis - In some women, the opening of the cervix may be so small that it impedes menstrual flow, causing a painful increase of pressure within the uterus.
You may be at greater risk of menstrual cramps if:
- You’re younger than age 30
- You started puberty early, at age 11 or younger
- You have heavy bleeding during periods (menorrhagia)
- You have irregular menstrual bleeding (metrorrhagia)
- You’ve never given birth
- You have a family history of dysmenorrhoea
- You’re a smoker
Menstrual cramp can be either normal or due to any underlying reason. But it is not necessary in the case every woman menstruating. There are women who get it and those who don’t. Women who get normal menstrual cramps sans any underlying disease or reason tend to get rid of the pain with growing age or after giving birth.
Menstrual cramps don’t cause any other medical complications, but they can interfere with school, work and social activities. Certain conditions associated with menstrual cramps may have complications, though. For example, endometriosis can cause fertility problems. Pelvic inflammatory disease can scar your fallopian tubes, increasing the risk of a fertilized egg implanting outside of your uterus (ectopic pregnancy).
Yes there are possible things that you may want to try at home and they are:
- Exercise - Studies have found that physical activity may ease the pain of menstrual cramps.
- Heat - Soaking in a hot bath or using a heating pad, hot water bottle or heat patch on your lower abdomen may ease menstrual cramps. Applying heat may be just as effective as over-the-counter pain medication for relieving menstrual cramps.
- Dietary supplements - A number of studies have indicated that vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids; vitamin B-1 (thiamine), vitamin B-6 and magnesium supplements may effectively reduce menstrual cramps.
- Avoiding alcohol and tobacco - These substances can make menstrual cramps worse.
- Reducing stress - Psychological stress may increase your risk of menstrual cramps and their severity.
Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief is the safest answer to dysmenorrhoea, a condition during or prior to menstruation like premenstrual and menstrual cramps, lower abdominal pain, back ache, pain in the thighs, pain around the waist line and alike. It relieves you of your distress and boosts your energy by nourishing your overall well being at that time.
Healthbuddy Chum Pain Relief tablets are natural in composition unlike many other pain killers available in the market which are made of chemicals possible to produce side effects in the long run. Healthbuddy tablets are made of pure herbal extracts and have no side effects even if consumed regularly.
Healthbuddy Herbal Chum Pain Relief Tablets are available in a bottle of 60 tablets.
The market price of the product is Rs 95/- only.
MICROSEC HEALTH BUDDY LIMITED,
Purba Salepur, Dr. Narman Bethun Sarani,
P.O. – Baruipur, South 24 Parganas,
Kolkata : 700144, West Bengal
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Care No – 033 3080 3036